Native Sunrise Drone Flutes
These Native Style Drone Flutes by Native Sunrise flutes are dynamic and feature a bold, yet warm voice. These drone flutes are available in many different keys ranging from mid A to mid E and are offered only in Western Red Cedar to keep the overall weight down.
These are made-to-order. Please allow up to 4-6 weeks for flutes to be made.
All of Ron's flutes come standard with an anti-wetting material under the block and in the flute which means you'll be able to play your flute for a long time without worrying about wetting it out! A flute-playing lifesaver for some!
Drone playing holes
Each drone flute comes standard with three playing holes on the drone side that can easily be covered with the leather straps provided. This feature is a great benefit to the flute player as it gives some variety so that you aren't stuck with only one harmony and one note for the life of your flute. (We will be launching a drone flute course soon!)
A few keys to choose from
So many folks love the sound produced with the lower mid-range flutes and we wanted to be able to provide a quality flute in that key range. We offer the following keys in this line of flute:
- Mid A in Western Red Cedar with blue painted bands
- This flute is in the key of A4 (minor pentatonic) and is roughly 19.75" in length.
- Mid G in Western Red Cedar with blue painted bands
- This flute is in the key of G4 (minor pentatonic) and is roughly 21.75" in length.
- Mid F# in Western Red Cedar with blue painted bands
- This flute is in the key of F#4 (minor pentatonic) and is roughly 23" in length.
- Mid E in Western Red Cedar with blue painted bands
- This flute is in the key of E4 (minor pentatonic) and is roughly 25" in length.
If you don't see a key or wood option that you would like, or if you're looking for something custom, please give Ron a call or email and let him know what you're looking for. Let him know that I sent you, too!
Made by Ron Stutz of Native Sunrise Flutes.
*Not Native Made*