Improving Your Sound & Improvs: Small Group Lessons
If you're a flute player who just wants to polish your sound, increase your overall proficiency with the Native American flute and have your improvisations sound more complete and robust, this is a great opportunity for you!
In this SGL Program, we specifically cover:
- Playing with rhythm so you're not just floating away
- Liberating your note choices by introducing you to a couple of new scales
- Polishing your sound by working with breathwork
- Structuring your improvs into some frameworks so they don't wander too far
- Sprucing things up with embellishment choices and placements
This program is best suited for a beginner and intermediate player.
This SGL Program starts on Saturday, January 9 at 10 a.m. Central Time and meets every-other-week via Zoom until March 6th.
Here's the schedule:
- Saturday, January 9 • 10-11:30 a.m.
- Saturday, January 23 • 10-11:30 a.m.
- Saturday, February 6 • 10-11:30 a.m.
- Saturday, February 20 • 10-11:30 a.m.
- Saturday, March 6 • 10-11:30 a.m.
Every session will be video recorded and shared with you so you can continue growing. If you are unable to make one of these meetings, you will receive the recording as well as any homework for that period.
There are only 8 seats available for this SGL program and we do anticipate them to sell out. The last session filled within a few days.
Your one-time fee of $250 covers all sessions and any materials that I provide you as resources so you can get the most out of this experience.
About Small Group Lessons (SGLs):
SGLs are specifically designed to help flute players achieve a pre-determined goal while working in a small cohort alongside like-minded individuals. This style of learning is one of the most affordable and direct ways to learn. Most of the programming offered in this way will be conducted through five, 75-90 minute Zoom sessions spread out over an 8-10 week period. The normal format will be every-other-week which gives you ample time to work on your homework and buddy-up with someone if you choose.
We Also Recommend
Songwriting Shortcuts for the Native American Flute E-Book [Digital Download]