Virtual Workshop: Getting Unstuck & Finding Your Inspiration
This workshop is offered at two different times and limited to 12 participants per allotted time. Please select your desired time from the drop-down menu above the "add to cart" button.
These times are:
- Tuesday, May 26, 6-7:30 pm CST
- Saturday, June 13, 11 am-12:30 pm CST
Chances are, you’re either in a rut with your flute playing or you’ve been in one. And that’s okay. The two biggest factors in growing as a flute player are awareness and accountability. Join me as we take a deep-dive into the most common roadblocks and hiccups flute players of all levels experience leading them to friction in their flute journey.
We’ll look at several ideas and solutions that you can employ to propel you out of that rut and start chasing inspiration again!
Note: There will be a short segment towards the end of the workshop for a brief Q&A.
- Each workshop will be held via Zoom. If you do not already have Zoom, you can download it here: https://zoom.us/
- You will receive a PDF automatically after your checkout with all the info (including meeting link and password)
- New to Zoom and not sure how to run it? Here’s a great and simple video tutorial to help get you started! https://youtu.be/fMUxzrgZvZQ
Here's another helpful video that shows you how to adjust your audio settings ahead of time so that you get the most out of your experience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
While you wait, feel free to watch Jonny Lipford on YouTube: http://bit.ly/2DSXicJ