Virtual Workshop: Alternate Scales | Unleash Your Creativity
This workshop is offered at two different times and limited to 12 participants per allotted time. Please select your desired time from the drop-down menu above the "add to cart" button.
These times are:
- Thursday, June 4th, 6-7:30 pm CST
- Sunday, June 14th, 2-3:30 pm CST
When you stick with the confines of the same notes, you severely limit your creativity and options. Banish the fear of playing cross-fingering notes, half-holes and upper register notes and unleash new sounds as you learn new scales and styles to play!
We’ll also work on how to improve your accuracy and speed when playing some of these notes, as well as some backing tracks to really put you in the mood and style of each exotic scale!
Note: There will be a short segment towards the end of the workshop for a brief Q&A.
- Each workshop will be held via Zoom. If you do not already have Zoom, you can download it here: https://zoom.us/
- You will receive a PDF automatically after your checkout with all the info (including meeting link and password)
- New to Zoom and not sure how to run it? Here’s a great and simple video tutorial to help get you started! https://youtu.be/fMUxzrgZvZQ
Here's another helpful video that shows you how to adjust your audio settings ahead of time so that you get the most out of your experience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
While you wait, feel free to watch Jonny Lipford on YouTube: http://bit.ly/2DSXicJ