Canyon Flutes by Native Sunrise [Mid Range]
The Canyon Native American-style flutes by Native Sunrise are dynamic and feature a bold, yet warm voice. These flutes are available in what we consider to be the "in-between" keys that fall outside the normal selection. See below for these options.
These flutes are semi-made-to-order in which they will take roughly one week to complete and ship to you once purchased.
A fresh design
These Canyon Flutes by Native Sunrise feature beautiful petroglyphs found in Nine Mile Canyon in Utah. Each flute has a unique set of petroglyphs, a "sage wood" block design (except for the Eb flute) and have a manufactured broken/burned end.
All of Ron's flutes come standard with an anti-wetting material under the block and in the flute which means you'll be able to play your flute for a long time without worrying about wetting it out! A flute-playing lifesaver for some!
A few keys to choose from
So many folks love the sound produced with the lower mid-range flutes and we wanted to be able to provide a quality flute in that key range. We offer the following keys in this line of flute:
- Mid Bb (A#) in Sapele with petroglyphs & burned/broken end
- This flute is in the key of Bb4 (minor pentatonic) and is roughly 19" in length.
- Mid G# (Ab) in Walnut with petroglyphs & burned/broken end
- This flute is in the key of G#4 (minor pentatonic) and is roughly 21" in length.
- Mid F in Walnut with petroglyphs & burned/broken end
- This flute is in the key of F4 (minor pentatonic) and is roughly 24" in length.
- Mid Eb (D#) in Spanish Cedar with petroglyphs & burned/broken end
- This flute is in the key of Eb4 (minor pentatonic) and is roughly 26" in length.
These flutes do not come with a fleece bag, please select a flute bag from our selection that best fits this flute.
Made by Ron Stutz of Native Sunrise Flutes.
*Not Native Made*