Canyon Flutes by Native Sunrise [Mid Range]
The Canyon Native American-style flutes by Native Sunrise are dynamic and feature a bold, yet warm voice. These flutes are available in what we consider to be the "in-between" keys that fall outside the normal selection. See below for these options.
A fresh design
These Canyon Flutes by Native Sunrise feature beautiful petroglyphs found in Nine Mile Canyon in Utah. Each flute has a unique set of petroglyphs, a "sage wood" block design (except for the Eb flute) and have a manufactured broken/burned end.
All of Ron's flutes come standard with an anti-wetting material under the block and in the flute which means you'll be able to play your flute for a long time without worrying about wetting it out! A flute-playing lifesaver for some!
A few keys to choose from
So many folks love the sound produced with the lower mid-range flutes and we wanted to be able to provide a quality flute in that key range. We offer the following keys in this line of flute:
- Mid Bb (A#) in Sapele with petroglyphs & burned/broken end
- This flute is in the key of Bb4 (minor pentatonic) and is roughly 19" in length.
- Mid G# (Ab) in Walnut with petroglyphs & burned/broken end
- This flute is in the key of G#4 (minor pentatonic) and is roughly 21" in length.
- Mid F in Walnut with petroglyphs & burned/broken end
- This flute is in the key of F4 (minor pentatonic) and is roughly 24" in length.
- Mid Eb (D#) in Spanish Cedar with petroglyphs & burned/broken end
- This flute is in the key of Eb4 (minor pentatonic) and is roughly 26" in length.
Note: These flutes are usually ready for immediate shipping but may take up to two weeks to finish completion before shipping.
These flutes do not come with a fleece bag, please select a flute bag from our selection that best fits this flute.
Note on Quantity In Stock: We work hard to keep flutes in stock, however, sometimes there is a lot of demand for a certain flute. If the flute you want out of stock, please click here to add yourself to the waitlist. You'll be the first to be notified of these flutes coming back in stock! Thank you for your understanding!
Made by Ron Stutz of Native Sunrise Flutes.
*Not Native Made*