Cedar Concert Native American Style Flutes [A4-D4]
The Cedar Concert Native American-style flutes are tuned to the minor pentatonic scale and are available in the midrange keys of A4, G4, F#4, E4 and D4. These flutes have a robust yet warm tone.
- The A4 flute measures 20" in length and is made from Eastern Cedar.
- The G4 flute measures 21" in length and is made from Eastern Cedar.
- The F#4 flute measures 22.5" in length and is made from Eastern Cedar.
- The E4 flute measures 24" in length and is made from Eastern Cedar, and sometimes Mahogany depending on availability.
- The D4 flute measures 25.5" in length and is made from Mahogany.
- Given the natural element of material, wood grain will vary
- Made by Butch Hall Flutes
- Not Native Made
These flutes do not come with a fleece bag, please select a flute bag from our selection that best fits this flute.
Note on Quantity In Stock: We work hard to keep flutes in stock, however, sometimes there is a lot of demand for a certain flute. If the flute you want out of stock, please click here to add yourself to the waitlist. You'll be the first to be notified of these flutes coming back in stock! Thank you for your understanding!