Private Native Flute Coaching with Jonny Lipford [1:1 Lessons]
I'm a professional educator of the Native American flute and have helped hundreds of flute players make progress in their musical pursuits in order to attain greater fulfillment.
How do we go about that process? I help you clarify your goals, identify the obstacles holding you back, and then come up with strategies for overcoming each obstacle. In creating these strategies, I'll target your unique skills and gifts. By helping you to make the most of your strengths, I'll provide the support you need to achieve long-lasting change.
One of the main benefits of working with me as your flute coach is the ability to gain a fresh, informed perspective on problems that you face. In addition to offering new insight into challenges, I can help you to zero in on negative patterns that could be standing in the way of your success.
My goal is to make you a more balanced and proficient flute player. I want you to have the feeling of satisfaction, bridging the gap between your current circumstances and the outcome you dream of.
This is my 1:1 experience for those who are incredibly dedicated and want to dig deep for personal and professional development in their flute journey.
- Sessions are 30 or 60 minutes in length to give us both time to dig deep on the subject matter. I offer these sessions in packages of ONE or FOUR.
- Some students prefer to have two weeks between sessions to give them time to complete their homework assignments. If you are someone who needs more accountability than that, I am certainly open to meeting once per week.
- I teach Tuesday-Thursday and occasionally offer some slots on the weekend and the evenings of Wednesday and Thursday for those who work regular jobs.
- I work on both Skype and Zoom so we can meet on the platform that's most comfortable for you but I prefer Zoom.
- After you purchase your desired package, you will be sent an email to schedule your first session with me.
- You'll receive ample reminders before your scheduled time in case you need to reschedule.
UPDATE 10/26/22: Please email me to inquire about private lessons.